finally we had rain on Saturday which was such a delight, as we so desperately needed it.
our weekend was spent:-
- collecting flowers; cutting, gluing and drawing.
- hubby & I competed in a mountain 10.5km charity fun run. it was fun to lace up our runners together and join the fight against men's health issues, specifically prostrate cancer and depression in men.
- mending was done..the pile was getting a bit out of control. it is a task that i hate, but feel so pleased it's done. so are my kids, as most of it was their uniforms & an outfit for little miss cheeky was adjusted.
- life has gotten a bit crazy lately and my poor sewing machine was a little neglected. so I spent a few hours happily sewing.
- pinning was also accomplished with a quilt, so now i can commence the quilting.
how was your weekend spent?