Tuesday, September 18

Happier times


Hooray, after a shocking few weeks of my two middle children been very ill, good health and happy smiling children can again be heard in my house!

The weekend was spent outside with paint brushes & paint to create rocket ships:-




 
Indoors Cheeky was getting the royal treatment of a ride in her baby pram
helped by her idol (big brother):-


 
and for me...new parcel of yummy fabrics for my next project...more details to follow!


With school holidays here in a few days, happy days are here.

Hope your week has started off well:)

Nx

www.inhomewares.com.au

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad your two and now feeling better and enjoying being creative, love painting empty boxes, I do miss the girls being little. Parcels of fabric, I love getting happy mail like that. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are just gorgeous, so much fun they have together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable children - so happy they are better. Is there anything more fun than paint?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice when the kids are little and even a box will keep them entertained. Glad to hear everyone is better. Have a great end of week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Littlies are gorgeous! That fresh feeling when everyone is well again is so woNderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos. They look like they're having so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x