Wednesday, August 22

Pirates Party..

As promised here are some photo's from the recent "Pirate" madness 5year old party.

With 14 little pirates running around the backyard, walking the plank and swabbing the deck...it was crazy, loud & loads of fun.

My two older girls were of tremendous help, with myself not feeling 100% I simply couldn't have pulled it off with out them, I do thank them for the amazing assistance they gave to me and helping out with co-ordinating the games & guiding all these little pirates.

I had so many of the parents compliment us on how fabulous the party was & particularly on how supportive and patient the girls were. Very proud Mumma!!

Here is a snap shot of the pirates party..







 
My mother is the most incredible cake maker...she creates these outrageously amazing cakes to match whatever theme her grandchild parties are. The cake was a Huge hit. Thanks Mum.



My little man was extremely happy with his first real party with his little mates!

Little Miss Cheeky didn't miss out on the fun, she sat quietly devouring her first chocolate crackle!


Nx

3 comments:

  1. AW, what a cute theme party. Looks like the little ones had a ton of fun. That cake is unreal!!!

    PS: I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog today for Sedwick Studios, hope you enter! http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/08/sedwick-studio-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun idea for little boys. Your mum is one incredible cake maker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine did a pirate themed party for her son one year -- in an apartment, so no backyard, and let me tell you, it was wild and crazy! Looks like a great day for your little one! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x