Friday, July 27

Project complete

With mylittle mans upcoming 5th birthday party in a few weeks, time to get organised.
I've just completed "pirate bunting", which will be hung in the garden for his special day. I made it using the same fabrics used in "Skeletons Galore" quilt, so it will co-ordinate
 nicely together.

This is my first attempt to make bunting and I'm rather happy with the results. Hopefully I will create a range to place some in my shop. Bunting is a fun accessory to hang in kids spaces or place in the garden for parties or any special occasion .








My little man was very happy when he arrived home to find the bunting hanging up in his room, excitement is building with his big day only two weeks away!

Hope you have had a creative week.
Nx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The fabric is adorable and suitable for boys like mine who's currently into pirates :)
    P.S. Thank you for dropping by with such a sweet comment

    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pirate fabrics:) I enjoy making bunting too, it looks lovely hung up in a child's room. My daughter is turning 13 in a few weeks and I was thinking of making a bit of bunting for her but I have been procrastinating a bit on the birthday planning mmmmm. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x