Thursday, July 19

"Happy red mushrooms"

Busy week, can't believe it is almost the weekend. With my first week back to nearly normal with kids etc back to school & kindy, after almost 3weeks, it's nice to get house back to order & get stuck into some sewing.

I've got a new commissioned quilt that I started to work on. Fabrics arrived from the USA & Japan, so I can get to work. The brief from client is it's a baby's quilt for a friend, who is expecting in mid August her first little cherub. The nursery colours are: red, white & cream. Sex is unknown.

Fabric selection is:-




Now for the layout:-


My client loves all the bright cool fabrics, particularly the red mushroom houses.
So I decided to call this quilt "Happy Red Mushrooms"!

Hope you have all had a productive week so far in your creative world!
Nx

1 comment:

  1. The week has just flown by hasn't it. I have to say that by Wednesday though I was really starting to feel those early morning starts. It looks like you've had a super productive week, that quilt is looking great. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x