Monday, June 25

Weekending!

We are all so excited in our house today that we are on school holidays for 2 glorious weeks. No big plans are made, we are just going to take each day as it comes. Today is classified a pj day!!!

The weekend just gone was nice but busy...

Cheeky Charley got this sweet little crocheted hat from her godmother purchase at a local market. Lovely orange colour & how smashing does it look against the blue wall?



My dearest & oldest friend turned 40 during the week. She loves loves birthdays and always celebrates with a week long festival, due to the big 40, I think it will turn into a
month of festivities.
She hosted a gorgeous tea party yesterday afternoon, everyone had to bring along a tea cup & saucer that has a story. There were some stunning teacups & some rather amazing stories on how they received their cups.
Below is a magnificent tea party quilted tablecloth she was presented from her patchwork group of friends. A lovely lady deserved such a special gift & birthday celebrations.



How was your weekend just gone spent?
Have a fabulous week ahead!
Nx

2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays to you and your little ones. Isn't it nice not to have to do the school run but I wish the rain would clear so we could do a bit of adventuring outside. I think we'll have a pj day here tomorrow too;) I also like the sound of your friends birthday party, what a great idea I might even think of a little party for my 40th oh wow 40!!! Not quite there just yet but not long to go:( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you about the rain, we had such glorious weather before holidays hit we had lots of little outdoor activities planned. My little boy is ill so we have no option but to stay indoors. Lots of reading, games & movies on the agenda. My friends party was lovely & just how she wished to celebrate it. When you reach such a great age you must celebrate. Enjoy your holidays also Catherine. :)

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x