Wednesday, June 13

Friends

The weekend just gone we hosted a "long lunch" with 20 good friends.
Last year when Cheeky Charley was only 4months I had a bad accident which impacted the use of my left arm. I couldn't do even the basic household duties or care for my baby & family as a mother should be able to. We were overwhelmed during this difficult three & half months by the generosity of our children's school community & close friends. They organised car pooling, meals, house cleaning & nappy changing rosters. We felt so blessed to be surrounded by so much love and support during a very difficult time.
On the weekend we wanted to thank our dear friends & enjoy a day together with good friends, food & wine.






Have you had a time in your life when you were overwhelmed by peoples generosity?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x