Wednesday, May 30

Funky Baby



I have been commissioned to make a cot size quilt as a gift for an expectant mother, who is expecting a baby girl. The brief was, must be funky! So this next quilt is named "Funky Baby".
Here are the fabrics I've selected which just arrived in from America:-



My client sent a message today on the fabric selection saying "Love it love it love it", which is great we both have the same vision!
Now I can't wait to get cutting out & start the design process!:)
Nx




2 comments:

  1. I just looked at those fabrics and said "Love it!" Especially the pink & orange! This will be gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished product x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your positive feedback. I'll be posting more updates on "funky baby" as it progresses!:) Nx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x