Sunday, April 22

Family Traditions








We have several traditions in our family, one that my husband & I cherish the most is our "Family Day."
This occurs every Sunday in which we all come together and spend the day as a family. We all lead such hectic life styles and are constantly rushing from one activity to another, and we have noticed as our children are growing up, we don't come together that often as a complete family. I miss that & really love our "Family Day".
We don't do anything outrageous, it may just be a simple walk in the park or picnic. The other great thing about family day is I don't have to cook!! Sunday dinner is always provided by my hubby or sometimes daughter # 1 decides to whip up a storm. Tonight he created a new yummy dish.

Today we:-

Had a quiet brekky together
Planted some herbs and vegetable seeds in the garden
Did an outside clean up - two car loads to the salvos
Snooze
Bike ride on the local bike track
My sister & niece visited - kids swam and we had a wine
Some owl crafting was done by middle girl
Hubby cooked gorgeous dinner -  Pea, mint & pine nut pasta. Sorry didn't get chance to photo dish once plated up - they all started eating before I got camera out!

Perfect Sunday for me!
Does your family have any traditions?
Have a wonderful week ahead.
Nx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x