Friday, March 23

New project in the makings


Had a fantastic day, wet here in Brisbane so perfect weather to get sewing. With two kids at school, little man at kindy & Cheeky Chops Charley a sleep for almost four hours - had a wonderful time commencing new project.
This next quilt is called "Follow your heart", this is for my little darling baby girl Charley. I hope she does follow her heart in whatever she sets out to do.
To be honest I did do these appliqued hearts quiet some time ago, they then got shoved to the side whilst I got busy doing other things. But now I think is the perfect time to make them into a quilt.
Here is a little snippet of what fabrics I've selected.
Even managed to sew a few squares together late this afternoon & had my assistant, second daughter KK iron them all out. She loves to iron!
Just love productive days!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment. Have a lovely day:) Nicole x